Digital credentials such as usernames and passwords connect you and your employees to critical business applications, as well as online services. Unfortunately, criminals know this — and that’s why digital credentials are among the most valuable assets found on the Dark Web. The Dark Web is made up of digital communities that sit on top of the Internet, and while there are legitimate purposes to the Dark Web, it is estimated that over 50% of all sites on the Dark Web are used for criminal activities, including the disclosure and sale of digital credentials. Far too often, companies that have had their credentials compromised and sold on the Dark Web don’t know it until they have been informed by law enforcement — but by then, it’s too late.
2 Factor Authentication With so many external services available, organizations can be partially or even fully “exposed,” storing their data outside of the traditional firewalled perimeter. To make things more complicated, a mobile workforce can take its laptops and smartphones to work anywhere, far outside the enterprise’s walls and network. And finally, people are using the same software as a service (SaaS) applications for both personal and work purposes. This dynamic environment requires a new security model.
Password Security Solution Our service provides you secure password storage, encrypted passwords, employee management with access control and will alleviate any security uncertainties you may have. With secured login credentials you’ll be sure your business is protected!
- Centralized, Encrypted Secure Password Storage: All passwords are accessed and managed from with one centralized portal location. No unwanted eyes will see your secure, encrypted passwords.
- Folders to Organize & Categorize Passwords Organization of passwords will improve access and search efficiency.
- Ability to Manage All Employees’ Access Rights Establishing access rights will determine the permission levels for each credential.
- Notifications of Passwords Known by Departing Employees All credentials are tracked and logged making it easy to identify any changes needed to be made when an employee leaves your business.
- Automated Password Rotation Studies have concluded that 47% of users and businesses use passwords up to 5 years old. Generate strong and unique passwords with forced mandatory password rotations.
- Google Chrome Browser Extension Improve website login efficiency, quickly and conveniently while saving credentials from new and old sites.
- Auditing & Reporting Know at any time the strength and age of the passwords with your portal; as well as every single password each employee knows.
Contact Windstar Technologies today to set up protection for your employees and your business information.