The Top 9 Reasons Why You’ll Want To
Work With Windstar Technologies Inc. For Your IT Projects And Support:
- We SPECIALIZE In Working With Fast-Growth Companies. That means we understand your incredibly hectic and stressful work schedule and WHY it’s critical to remove obstacles, frustrations and technical problems to keep you productive. We understand your desire to eliminate waste, extra steps, work-arounds and manual labor.
- With our “Star Care” plans, you have tech support available 24/7/365 since we know you don’t work the normal “9-5” day, and can help you maintain the freedom to work remote while making sure you meet compliance standards for data security and backups.
- We Have The Unique Ability To Address Your IT Needs – From Vision Through Long-Term Support. We assist from vision to design and planning, to product specification through pricing and acquisition, to installation, implementation, documentation and project management, to post-project support of you and/or your users. This allows you to have one consistent team to work with that understands your environment, your people, how you work and your history, which means you don’t have to waste time educating us.
- We Have A Highly Skilled Team With Over 20 Years Experience On Staff. Unlike other IT firms, who have one or two guys trying to juggle multiple projects and wear various hats, we have an experienced team of engineers on staff with diverse, specialized areas of expertise who work together to deliver the most effective and correct solutions to you. As a client, you are assigned to one of these teams. That means you’ll always be able to get someone on the phone who knows YOU and understands YOUR environment and YOUR systems to provide helpful answers and quick resolutions of problems.
- We Use Our Vendor Relationships To YOUR Advantage. Having an advanced level of partnership with key vendors allows us access to special pre- and post-project assistance support levels that most “partners” do not have. We provide the right solutions, priced right and validated by the vendor, so if any issues come up, we get them resolved quickly and effectively.
- We Support Both On-Premise And Cloud Solutions. Some IT firms won’t offer or recommend cheaper cloud solutions because THEY make less money. Our philosophy is – and always has been – to offer what’s BEST for the customer, not us. That’s how we keep so many customers long-term. We’ll base our recommendations on what YOU want and what YOU feel most comfortable with. Our job is to lay out your options, educate you on the pros and cons of each and guide you to the best, most cost-effective solution for you.
- All Projects Are Completed As Agreed On And On Budget. When you hire us to complete a project for you, we won’t nickel-and-dime you with unforeseen or unexpected charges or delays. We guarantee to deliver precisely what we promised to deliver, on time and on budget. We can offer our agreements on a fixed-fee basis, so you know exactly what you’re going to pay, not a penny more.
- We Have Flexible, Tailored-To-Your-Needs Support Options to help you better manage your environment. We provide our customers with a variety of managed support options, including back-end maintenance and monitoring, a user help-desk with ticketing, and asset/license life-cycle management. We have successfully provided these services for over 10 years and can create a solution specifically for you and your team.
- We Specialized in Microsoft Office 365 Solutions. Migrating to Office 365 and other cloud solutions is NOT something you want to attempt on your own. There are dozens of ways an improper setup can cause problems, systems that don’t work, lost data and e-mail, and a host of other problems – you need someone with experience in multiple environments with a variety of clients. We have that experience – from a small office with 5 employees to a full Office 365 migration for a customer with 100’s of employees, we can help.